- The girls have their holiday events at school this week, and they’ve split it up by grade. They also split up the evening programs by grade, so Mia’s is 6:30 on Wednesday, and Lili’s is 6:30 on Thursday. (I might have that backwards). I’m not very happy about this- because it means I get to drag the kids out two nights in a row around dinner time… not to mention the fact that the school doesn’t allow strollers and I’ll have to chase the twins without help since Aaron works nights. I’m overwhelmed thinking about it.
- Also on Thursday morning, we have a speech evaluation for the boys since Ryan’s oncologist isn’t happy with his lack of words. I figured Dylan doesn’t really have any more than Ryan, so we may as well have them both seen at once.
- Also also on Thursday? Our 11 year wedding anniversary.
- Dunkin Donuts now has gingerbread for their coffee. I find it equally as yummy as the pumpkin, and have issues choosing. First world problems, right?
- These twins won’t let anyone shower without them. They cry at the door if you try to lock them out. The other day they took three showers because they strip and hop in with whoever is in the bathroom.
- We got our four children all dressed and ready to visit Santa this a few nights ago, and we arrived at the mall after dinner around 7 knowing that his hours are until 8. By the time we wandered over, it was about 7:30 and the ropes were up and they wouldn’t allow our children to get on the line. I was so mad! The mall doesn’t close until 9, but I can understand stopping the line at 8 to ensure you can get through all the waiting children, however, if he’s done at 7:30, then that should be stated on the hours. So the kids never got to see Santa or get the annual photo done.
What have you been up to lately? Can you believe how close it is to Christmas??