1. My belly has been so tore up today. Cramping, nausea, just all over icky. I hate feeling like this.
2. The twins took super long naps today, and they barely ever nap, and definitely not at the same time on the same days. So they’ll probably be up all night tonight.
3. Our power went out randomly this afternoon again. No storms, no bad wind, no reason we could tell. It was out for a couple of hours. I read a book, and then I emptied 3 or 4 boxes that we still hadn’t unpacked from the move here a year ago. During the unpacking, I also managed to bag up two huge garbage bags worth of clothes to donate to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
4. Also during the unpacking process, I found earrings that I thought were gone forever and most of my snap press. I still need to find the die and the actual snaps, but I’m excited because I have plans for that thing! (Thanks, Pinterest!)
5. I’m starting to wonder if I have issues digesting gluten. I know it’s all the rage right now, everyone and their mother is going gluten free. But when I started watching what I’ve been eating, I really cut back on carbs- mostly cutting out my morning bagel, etc. Well the past two days or so, I’ve eaten more bread than I have in weeks, and I wonder if that’s what is my stomach going nuts.
6. We have this old dresser/wardrobe thing that again, thanks to Pinterest, I’ve decided to fix up so that Mia can have it. Her closet is tiny and full of toys and crap, and all of her clothes are currently in Lili’s room because she has the dresser they used to share before they got their own rooms. I’m kind of excited about it, I hope it turns out like I’m imagining!
7. Last night my guys were in the strangest configuration. Aaron was getting pushed off the bed. Dylan was hanging upside down off of a pillow with a foot in his face. Ryan had his legs so far apart that it couldn’t be comfy…
This is this is the crazy that I live with!
How was your weekend?