1. The Glee Project. I watched last season too- and it’s a competition where they select people to be guest stars on Glee. Last time, they picked the dude with the dreadlocks and the Irish guy, along with two others that had smaller parts. I love the music, they usually play stuff I know the words to and that makes me happy. I think I like this better than Glee lately and was SO excited to find out who won last time. I’m sad about the contestant they cut tonight.
2. Dance Moms. Abby and the girls and their moms are back, and it’s only two episodes in and it’s crazier than ever! I tried really hard to like the Miami spin off, but it just wasn’t the same. Tonight’s episode was full of throwing things, swearing, and all sorts of stuff that seams inappropriate for little kids to be around. And it’s what prompted this post!
3. The Secret Life of the America Teenager. Yes. I watch this nonsense. I don’t know why- with the bad acting, the repetitive and predictable story lines, and everything else. But, I got sucked in ages ago and I just can’t seem to delete it off of my DVR. And who knew that the 4th of July was a gay holiday?
4. Sister Wives. I’d love to have a sister wife, provided she cooked, cleaned and took care of the kids. Oh and didn’t touch my husband. The lifestyle intrigues me, however I could never do it, I’m way too jealous. It’s the reality version of Big Love. I just don’t see the attraction to Kody- I mean could that guy get FOUR women to commit to him?
5. True Blood. Based on the Sookie Stackhouse series of books by Charlaine Harris, its a slightly raunchy vampire series. Before you think Twilight, this is adults (Sex! Nudity! Blood! Death!), not teens and there’s no sparkly shiny vampires. The books are really good, and the series is fun too. I enjoy picking out the differences in the books vs the show.
6. Army Wives. I don’t know why I still watch this, it’s losing steam for me. I find a lot of it so… stereotypical.
7. Jane By Design. I really enjoyed the first season, but I have a feeling the whole secret double life thing is going to wear thin soon. I hope they find some other storyline to keep me entertained.
8. Teen Mom. It’s the last season with this set of moms and I’m super curious to find out how it turns out. I just love the train wreck that is the Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant franchise. I can’t see how any young girls would think having a baby is a good idea after seeing a few episodes of these shows.
And on Netflix/Hulu:
I’m currently playing catch up with Private Practice, and almost done with the last season. Any suggestions for when I finish it?