- This weekend we went shopping, and brought one of E’s friends, who unfortunately was unprepared for the kind of shopping we do. I come from a long line of hard core shoppers…
We hit up the mall, Target, Old Navy, Micheal’s… then went to dinner at Applebee’s to complete her initiation with wonton tacos.
- Originally we had planned on going to the pumpkin patch and not shopping on Saturday, but it started raining right about the time we were all ready to leave. Hopefully this weekend will be dry so we can attempt our annual trip again.
- One of the twins- we think Ryan- flushed a toy this weekend. The maintenance guy is here now, because Aaron had no luck trying to get it out himself. Ryan told us it was a big green ball. I guess we’ll find out when it’s unclogged. Thank blog we have two toilets!
- Aaron and I went out to dinner alone last night, for the second time since E moved back. It’s a new record- usually we’re lucky if we get one night out without kids a year, and this was twice in a couple months!
- I want to know what kind of nail polish remover salons use. When they take polish off of me, they use one cotton ball for all my nails and just do one swipe. When I attempt to take the same stuff off at home, I use like an entire bottle of remover, a million cotton balls, and break into a sweat while scrubbing my feet right off.
- And because no post is complete without a photo: