- Yesterday I wanted to go to a crafty store so I figured I’d eat lunch somewhere while we were out. I drove the extra distance to go to a Friendly’s that was near a Micheal’s, so I’d only have to pull the kids in and out of the car once. By the time I got there, all three boys were sleeping and there was a note on the door saying the restaurant was closed down. I ended up bringing them into a Boston Market across the street, which was fine but I hadn’t wanted to juggle the three kids and a tray of food. That’s why I’d planned on going to a place with waitresses.
- I bought some really random crap at the craft store. I have several half planned ideas for stuff around the house and some DIY type blog posts, but since I went with nothing in particular in mind to shop for, I need to figure out what I want to do with the things I bought.
- Last week, I got a VoxBox in the mail! Hershey’s Kisses, Red Rose Tea, and other stuff. But the food is of course what captured my interest! The other things included Frizz Ease, eyelashes, face mask, and man lotion spray.
- Yesterday when I woke Ryan up from his nap he told me his brains hurt. He acted a little off during our lunch out, but still ate and all. If he hadn’t just had his MRI and seen both the oncologist and ophthalmologist, I’d have been a bit nervous about it, but since we just received the all clear, I figured that he just wasn’t ready to wake up. By the time we were at the craft store, he was himself again.
- Aaron bought our season passes to Six Flags the other day, so we’re ready for spring! Now if only the weather would get the hint… We didn’t have to get one for Ethan this year because- HE GOT A JOB THERE! I’m so proud of him! He’ll be working the games, and I have to admit I’m a little sad that he won’t be dressed up as Tweety Bird, haha!
- I can’t believe February is almost over already. I need to remember to send in the money for Ethan’s cap, gown & tassel for graduation before the month is done! They want a check or money order and that throws me off since we really only use our debit card.
- Bacon is ready for a nap… so I’m going to go read my current book. I’ve been doing a lot of reading again lately! It’s taking away from my WoW time though…
February 25, 2014